Processing personal data
Pursuant to Art. 14 sec. 1 and sec. 2 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27/04/2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter: GDPR), we would like to inform you that:
1. The administrator of your personal data is: Good Food Products S.A. with its seat in Tarnowo Podgórne, ul. Szumin 15, 62-080 Tarnowo Podgórne.
2. The administrator processes the following categories of your personal data:
2.1. name, surname and name of the position or function
2.2. e-mail adress
3. Your personal data is processed for the purpose of direct marketing,
4. The basis for the processing of your personal data are:
4.1. in the scope of the purpose indicated in point 3.1. – legitimate interest pursued by Good Food Products S.A., consisting in running a business and expanding the market for the sale of the offered goods – art. 6 paragraph 1 point f) GDPR,
5. Your personal data will be kept for the period necessary to perform the administrator’s tasks and fulfill the archiving obligations resulting from legal provisions.
6. The recipients of your personal data may / will be: postal companies, courier / transport companies, companies providing IT support for the administrator, business partners of the administrator, companies providing consulting services.
7. You have the right to:
7.1. access to the content of your personal data,
7.2. rectification of personal data,
7.3. deletion of personal data,
7.4. restrictions on the processing of personal data, 7.5. transferring personal data to another administrator,
7.6. object to the processing of personal data.
8. Providing your personal data by you was and is voluntary, but necessary to achieve the purpose set out in point 3 and 4. The consequence of deleting, limiting or transferring personal data will be the inability to achieve the goal.
9. Your data will be processed in paper and electronic way.
10. Contact with the data protection officer is possible at: email@example.com
11. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body (the President of the Personal Data Protection Office)
12. Your data will not be subject to automated decision making (profiling).
13. The source of your personal data is:
a) Private Label Manufacturers Association (PLMA)